Something for all ages
Our city is jam-packed with activities throughout the year, for all ages. Enjoy time with romantic partners or family and friends and chose from a multitude of events Brighton & Hove has to offer:
- escape rooms fit for everyone, inc. Bewilder Box,
- the British Airways i360 giving fabulous views of the entire city (weather dependent!),
- the Upside House gives you amazing photo opportunities,
- as does Paradox Place,
- Brighton seafront Zip Wire,
- Globalls crazy golf at Brighton Marina,
- and don’t forget Brighton Pier has all the fun of the fair – from a soft play to arcade games and rides to candy floss!
- or simply enjoy some shopping in The Lanes or North Laines which has something for everyone,
- No to mention fab walks and playgrounds along the seafront offering free entertainment like sand playground, skate parks and the beach!
In the evening, Brighton has an amazing choice of restaurants, eateries, cafés, pubs and more to suit everyone’s budget and taste – ask us at reception for recommendations. Or take a look at restaurantsbrighton.co.uk which is a fabulous guide to all food options in Brighton & Hove.