Relax in our Bistro Lounge, day or night
A selection of interesting books, current magazines and daily newspapers invite you to relax and make yourself at home. Snacks are available throughout the day and exquisite food available in the evenings in the New Steine Bistro.
With free wireless internet available throughout the public areas, bedrooms and conference rooms, there’s no reason not to get online, in comfortable and cosy surroundings.
A personalised concierge service is at guests’ disposal 24 hours a day for all requirements and needs, restaurant suggestions and bookings, airline reservations, as well as night out recommendations in Brighton, from cosy cocktail bars to trendy nightclubs – and should you fancy your favourite cocktail at two in the morning – we can do it!
Reception & Concierge Services
- 24 Hour Front Desk, Porter and Room Service
- Iron & Ironing Board delivered to your room on request
- Dry Cleaning / Laundry Services
- Express Check Out
- Left Luggage / Storage Facilities
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Post / Parcel Service
- Airport Shuttle available (supplementary charge)
- Secretarial Services available Mon – Fri 9am to 5pm
- Fax Receiving and Sending available 24 hours
- Computer Rental with Microsoft Office, Internet and Email Access
- TV & Video/DVD Hire
- Mobile Phone Hire
Guests at The New Steine Hotel can enjoy a special discount at Eco-Gym just a few minutes walk from the hotel, including:
- 48 hr access to Eco-Gym
- Weekdays 6am – 9pm
- Weekends 9am – 9pm
- Price: £15.00
- One day guest pass only: £10.00
Ask our reception for the promo code and signup here: www.eco-gym.co.uk/membership. Once complete you will receive a pin number to access the gym.
Defibrillator donated by Streamline Taxis
Hervé Guyat, hotel properitor says – “What a wonderful gesture for Streamline to donate this life saving piece of equipment to benefit everyone in the local community. At the New Steine Hotel we operate a 24 hour porters service so no matter what time the machine is needed it will be accessible at all times of the day and night.”
Read the article here in G-Scene.